Zucchini soup. I call it left over soup or ‘a prutje’. It is one of my favorite cleaning soups. Cleaning of our body inside needs to be done sometimes. Some weeks are filled with a soup diet. Think about Zucchini, pumpkin, asparagus, and gazpacho.
Fine, this article/ recipe is about the famous Zucchini. The green vegetable that is a smaller version of the cucumber. Not in fact of the kind, but in fact of the color, but then in a smaller size.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Vegetable bouillon
- 0,5 Liter water
0,5 Liter is well taken. You should choose for less and then refill until the soup has the desired thickness.
- Cut the onion, garlic, and zucchini in small pieces. The size does not matter. Make it easy for yourself.
- Fruit the onion, garlic, and zucchini.
- Put the lid on the pan and steam it until the zucchini is soft.
- Cook the bouillon.
- Put the bouillon and the vegetables together.
- Blend everything into a smooth substance.
- Spice up with your desired spices!